Wed, Feb 02|
Virtual Language Advocacy Days 2022: Language at the Intersection
Time & Location
Feb 02, 2022, 4:00 PM EST – Feb 04, 2022, 8:00 PM EST
About the Event
JNCL-NCLIS invites all language advocates to REGISTER for Virtual Language Advocacy Days 2022: Language at the Intersection, February 2-4, 2022!
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE JUST RELEASED! Make your plans to attend!
Read more about IMPORTANT DATES, HOW TO REGISTER, and THE PRELMINARY SCHEDULE
As a Language Advocacy Days 2022 attendee you will explore this year's theme, Language at the Intersection, through opportunities to:
- Hear from featured speakers from a variety of language backgrounds and experiences
- Participate in activities that highlight the important intersection of language and essential areas of study, work, and home
- Engage in self-reflection of your own personal language intersections to develop your language advocate story and strengthen your advocacy
In addition to new programming related to this year's theme, attendees will have access to updated advocacy training and preparation materials for Congressional Meetings including sessions to:
- Explore the most pressing issues facing language education policy, and how you can get involved
- Share your story with legislators and other stakeholders
- Develop and strengthen your advocacy skills and strategies
- Network with fellow language advocates and professionals
- Work collaboratively to raise the profile of language education and international studies
Take advantage of disoucnted pricing while priority registration lasts! Share your excitement on social media using #LAD22 and #MyLanguageIntersection.
Follow us on Twitter (@JNCLinfo), Facebook (@JNCLNCLIS), Instagram (@LanguagePolicy), and LinkedIn for the lastest news and updates.
October 31st, 2021: Prority Registration Ends
HOW TO REGISTER
ADMINISTRATIVE PURCHASE follow these instructions if one individual will be responsible for completing registrations on behalf of all registrants.
- Select the desired number of Early Bird, Student, or Regular Registration Tickets and click “Checkout”
- Fill out information for the purchaser (the person who is filling out the form)
- Fill out information for EACH INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEE with their personalized information. It is especially important that each attendee’s home address is correct to ensure Congressional meetings are properly set up
- Registration forms must be completed no later than January 1st, 202e.
INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE follow these instructions if you would like each registrant to fill out their own registration form (or if you are filling out your own registration)
- Select ONE Early Bird, Student, or Regular Registration Ticket and click “Checkout”
- Fill out information for the purchaser (the person who is filling out the form, which in this case is the same person as the attendee)
- Then, fill out personalized information for the ATTENDEE. It is especially important that the attendee’s home address is correct to ensure Congressional meetings are properly set up
- Registration forms must be completed no later than January 1st, 2022.